OpenWrt ci40-v1.1.0 Release Notes
CRITICAL: To use OpenWrt ci40-v1.0.1 or higher, you MUST update the bootloader to uboot v1.0.4. Follow the instructions for upgrading Ci40 on https://docs.creatordev.io/ci40/guides/openwrt-platform.
Changes from ci40-openwrt-v1.0.1 release:
- New Wi-Fi Driver/Firmware R6.9
- Enabled Bluetooth and BLE support
- Refactoring of Ci40 (marduk) platform to use default and legacy profiles
- Use kernel module for spi-dev instead of kernel config
- Added default location to get latest signed packages using OPKG
- Enable kernel FPU emulator to catch cases not catered for in HW
- Increased SPI transfer limit to 65535 bytes
Additional Noteworthy OpenWrt Improvements:
- Fixes for upstreaming support
- Fixed audio support for legacy boards
This project is open source, so full details of all commits (including many more minor changes) are visible on https://github.com/CreatorDev/openwrt.